1. What are the opening hours of the exhibition?
The exhibition’s opening hours are: 10am - 6pm. Visitor registration will stop 30 minutes before the closing time during all three days of the exhibition.
2. Will there be any admission fee to visit BuildTech Yangon 2017?
It is free for all trade professionals and interested parties in the construction and engineering businesses who pre-register.
3. How do I register for the BuildTech Yangon 2017?
Before the Show – You can pre-register your visit by completing the Online Visitor Pre-Registration form.
During the Show – If you did not pre-register, you will have to proceed to the Visitor Registration Area located at Myanmar Convention Centre Hall. Complete the admission ticket and present it to the registration counter along with your business/name card, to obtain your entry badge.
4. After submitting the online visitor pre-registration form, will I be confirmed as a pre-registered visitor?
Yes. Upon submitting your details, there will be a confirmation email sent to you. Please print out the email and bring along with you to exchange for a visitor badge on the exhibition day.
5. What should I do if I did not receive any notification from the Organiser?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on your pre-registration status. In order for us to retrieve your record, please provide the following information as submitted during your pre-registration:
6. What should I do if I have lost my Pre-Registration Confirmation letter?
If you can remember your Pre-Registration Number reflected in the confirmation letter, you can quote this number together with your business card when collecting your visitor badge. Otherwise, you can also join the queue at the visitor registration counter during the event day. Do bring along your namecard for us to verify your business information.
7. Will I be able to register for my group?
The minimum number of registrants for a group pre-registration is 10. Email to email@example.com for group registration.
For more information, call us at +65 6319 4021 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. What services will we get if we visit as a group?
As a group visitor, the following services will be available to you:
- Official group photograph session upon check-in at the exhibition
- Express visitor registration
- Exclusive invitation to attend BuildTech Yangon 2017 Networking Events
- Match and Meet services
- Optional guided tour of the exhibition
9. Who do I contact regarding to Myanmar visa application?
For more information on visa application, click here.