Leverage on the fast-growing Myanmar economy – Be FAST
Myanmar is the rapidly developing market strategically located between two rapidly developing countries - China and India, as well as Thailand and Laos, offer abundant new opportunities not to be missed!
- 7.1% estimated real GDP growth in 2018 - 2019 and 2020 – 2023.
- 13.8% year-over-year growth in 2019, the Myanmar construction industry is the 2nd fastest growing in Asia.*
- S$6.9 billion worth of investment for 5 Mega Projects spanning over 1000 hectares under the Belt and Road Initiative is open for international investors to participate. These projects include building and construction of Industrial Park, Central Business District, Resort City and Industrial City. **
The 5th edition of BuildTech Yangon returns in May 2019, where over 120 international and regional brands will showcase the most comprehensive range of solutions like building and construction machinery & equipment, advanced productive technology, and smart solutions across the entire building life-cycle. The co-located conferences offer the ideal platform for people to meet, share, learn and network with government and private sector.
The future of construction is to Build Smarter, Faster and Safer.
*Source Fitch Solutions Macro Research, ** Enterprise Singapore
- Venue: Myanmar Expo, Fortune Plaza Yangon, Myanmar
- Date: 17 May to 18 May 2019
- Time: 10:00am to 7:00pm (17 May) and 10:00am to 6:30pm (18 May)
- Gross Exhibition Space: 7,000 sqm
- No. of Exhibitor: 120
- No. of Visitor: 4,500
Get Inspired to Innovate Your Business - Be SMART
Smart solutions and construction technologies showcase across 7,000 sqm floor space.
Maximize your business return with our value-added Business Matching with the vast attendees network.
Acquire and foster new channel networks with suppliers, buyers, distributors and agents.
Recommend or purchase of the latest innovative products and solutions for new projects to drive greater efficiency, cost savings and sustainability across the project life-cycle.
Technology updates and industry best practices at the conferences specially curated for the local industry needs.